- Should we submit original documents by mail other than online submission?
As it is mentioned in the admission guideline, required documents should be submitted by both online and offline(postal mail).
- How much does it cost to live in Korea?
According to the 「Guidelines for Visa Issuance and Residence Management for Foreign Students」 (Ministry of Justice), the average cost of tuition and living expenses for one year in the Seoul Metropolitan Area is approximately USD 20,000. Living expense itself is estimated as KRW 976,609 (per month) by the Ministry of Health and Welfare In 2023
- How much is the tuition fee and registration(enterance) fee?
The entrance for admission registration is KRW 200,000 and tuition for each semester is KRW 4,500,000. However, scholarship (full tuition waiver) is provided to all new students who are accepted (except for the special admission).
- Is there any class or program offered for students to learn Korean at NCC-GCSP?
- Yes. You may take Korean language and culture programs offered during the summer or winter vacations. Also, students can join Korean Culture and Cross Cultures program. This program will help international students to understand Korean culture, language and many other helpful aspects while studying abroad in Korea.
- How much does a school dormitory cost?
- It costs about KRW 100,000 per a month. Additional costs may be charged upon the over charges on utilities bill.
- Is dormitory first-come-first-serve?
- Any international student who willing to be assign to dormitory can stay in the dorms.
- How many students will be admitted to school?
- We offer admissions to 20 students for master’s program and 7 students for doctoral program.
- When does a semester start?
- Spring semester begins in March and a Fall Semester begins in September. Please refer to academic schedule in our homepage for more detailed information.
- Who would be the beneficiary of academic program provided at NCC-GCSP?
- Anyone having previous experiences in cancer related field or governmental institute, medical and research institutes, especially those doing research activities at countries in Asia Pacific region are mainly targeted for NCC-GCSP program.
- How are interviews conducted?
- Interview offer will be given to those who have passed the document review. The domestic applicant will have a face-to-face interview and those residing overseas will conduct interview via either video or tele-conferencing.