- Admission for Spring Semester starts around September in the previous year
- Admission announcement for Fall Semester in made annually around March
※ Please refer to “Admission Guideline for detailed information about application period
|Department||Annual Admission Quota||Degree|
|Cancer Control and Population Health||20||Master of Public Health|
|Cancer Biomedical Science||Master of Science|
*For each admission quota, please refer to the admission guideline.
|Academic Background||Applicant must hold (expected to hold) a four-year bachelor’s degree from domestic or overseas. Or applicant’s educational attainment should be equivalent to bachelor’s degree approved by law.
|English Proficiency||All applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of their English proficiency meets the NCC-GCSP minimum requirements for admission.
The test must have taken within 2 years prior to the deadline of application submission.
Test score received after the application is not acceptable.
Please refer to the following table for required minimum scores.
- deferral :
1) Among the foreign students (foreign-born parents) whose English proficiency is proved by the admissions committee;
2) Those who are supported by government overseas and etc.;
3) Those from schools overseas entered into a sisterhood relationship with the NCC-GCSP.
※ Submission deadline for English Proficiency Test Score: in any year of an enrollment
(Prior to request for Thesis Defense)