- Yoon Jung CHANG, M.D., Ph.D.(adjunct professor)
- Faculty Appointment
- Professor, Department of Cancer Control and Population Health, NCC-GCSP
Chief, Hospice & Palliative care branch,National Cancer Center
- Area of Expertise
- Hospice & Palliative Care Policy Development, Improvement of Quality of Life for Cancer Patients and Family and Medical Ethics
- Work Experience
- Chief, Cancer information and education branch, National Cancer Center Hospital
- Educational Background
- 1994 EwhaWomans University; Seoul, Korea; Premedical Degree
1998 EwhaWomans University; College of Medicine; Seoul, Korea; M.D.
2005 Seoul National University; School of Public Health; Seoul, Korea; M.P.H.
2010 Catholic University; Graduate School; Seoul, Korea; Ph.D.
- Research Interests (Please place in paragraph form)
- Dr. Yoon Jung CHANG, chief of Hospice & Palliative Care Branch, National Cancer Center Korea, earned her MD from EwhaWomans University, Korea, and completed residency and fellowship training in Family Medicine at Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea.
Her current research interests includeHospice & palliative care policy development, improvement of quality of life for cancer patients and family and medical ethics.
- International Collaboration
- 2011 Visiting Scholar, Johns Hopkins Bloomburg School of Public Health, Baltimore, USA