- E Hwa YUN, R.N., Ph.D.(adjunct professor)
- Faculty Appointment
- Assistant Professor, Department of Cancer Control and Population Health, NCC-GCSP
Chief of Cancer Risk Appraisal & Prevention Branch, National Cancer Center
- Area of Expertise
- Cancer Risk Appraisal & Prevention
- Work Experience
- An adjunct professor, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea; College of Nursing
Lecturer, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea; College of Nursing
- Educational Background
- 1996, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea; Nursing, B. A.
1998, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea; Nursing, M.A.
2004, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea; Nursing, Ph.D.
- Research Interests (Please place in paragraph form)
- Dr. E Hwa YUN has been involved in the construction of cancer prevention related evidences for ’10 codes of conduct for cancer prevention’, which information have been provided for general population through National Cancer Information Center homepage (http://wwww.cancer.go.kr). Research interests of Dr. Yun include cancer related health behaviour or lifestyle, especially tobacco use in adolescent population.
- International Collaboration
- Member, Korean Nurses Association
Member, Korean Academic Society of Child Health Nursing
Member, Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion
Member, Korean Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco