- Eun Ju SEO, R.N., C.R.N.A., Ph.D.
- Faculty Appointment
- Assistant Professor, Department of Cancer Control and Population Health, NCC – GCSP
Nurse, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Nursing Department, National Cancer Center
- Area of Expertise
- Perioperative Nursing and Cancer Prevention
- 10681@ ncc.re.kr
- Work Experience
- Nurse, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Nursing Department, National Cancer Center (Mar.2004- Present)
Lecturer, Gachon University (Sep. 2018- Dec. 2019)
- Educational Background
- 2004, Red Cross of Nursing, Chung- Ang University, Seoul, Korea, A.D.N.
2007, Academic Credit Bank System, Nursing, Seoul, Korea, B.S.N.
2012, Gachon University, Anesthesia Nursing, Incheon, Korea, M.S.N.
2018, Gachon University Graduate School, Nursing, Incheon, Korea,
- Research Interests
- Dr. Seo, as the nurse anethetist, is interested in studies of periopeative nursing.
Her other concern is about community based on health promotion including cancer prevention.
Also she is interested in Advance directives, improvement of quality of life for cancer patients and their families.
- International Collaboration
- Member, Korean Society of Nursing Science
Member, Korean Society of Biological Nursing Science
Member, Korean Oncology Nursing Society
2019 SCI-E Correlates of life-support treatment preferences among low-income home based cancer management recipients. European Journal of Oncology Nursing. Online:Published (1.697)
2019 BOOK Surgical Manual: surgical procedure, anesthesia, perioperative care. Fornurse Publisher
2015 기타 Comparison of the effect of music and noise blocking on
postoperative pain, length of stay at post anesthesia care unit and satisfaction after a laparoscopic colectomy. Journal of Korean biological Nursing Science. 17(4): 315-323 (0.52)
2014 기타 The influence of ramosetron on the analgesic effect of
tramadol. Journal of Anesthesia & Clinical Research. 5(12):483-485 (0.14)