- Jong Bae PARK, Ph.D.
- Faculty Appointment
- Professor, Department of Cancer Biomedical Science
- Area of Expertise
- Cell Biology/Tumor microenvironment
- Work Experience
- Post-doctoral fellow, Division of Neuroscience, Harvard medical school.
Department Chair, National Cancer Center Graduate School of Cancer Science and Policy
Dean, National Cancer Center Graduate School of Cancer Science and Policy
- Educational Background
- Ph.D. Life Science, POSTECH (2001)
M.S. Life Science, POSTECH (1998)
B.S. Gyeongsang National University (1994)
- Research Interests
- Dr. Park is an associate professor of system cancer science at GSCP. His research focuses on tumor microenvironment which is critical for the cancer stem cell proliferation and infiltration. He is also involved in several research projects on the development of anti-cancer drug targeting tumor microenvironment.
- International Collaboration
- Glioma stem cell invasion, Cleveland clinic (2010-present)
Induced glioma stem cell, Keio University (2012–present)
siRNA delivery, National Cancer Center, Japan (2009-present)