- Ho LEE, Ph.D.(full-time professor)
- Faculty Appointment
- Professor and Department Chair, Department of Cancer Biomedical Science, NCC-GCSP
Senior Scientist, Research Institute, National Cancer Center
- Area of Expertise
- Mouse Genetics of Cancer Models
- Work Experience
- Researcher, Department of Biological Sciences, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Korea
Visiting Scientist, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Educational Background
- 1994 Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea; Bachelor’s Degree
1996 Seoul National University, Department of Microbiology, Seoul, Korea; Master’s Degree
2001 Seoul National University, School of Biological Sciences, Seoul, Korea; Ph.D.
- Research Interests (Please place in paragraph form)
- Dr. Ho LEE, earned his PhD from Seoul National University, Korea, and has performed a three-year postdoctoral research in the field of cell cycle regulation and mouse genetics in the Department of Biological Sciences at Korea Advanced
Institute of Science and Technology, Korea. Following that, Dr Lee joined the Research Institute of National Cancer Center as a junior faculty member staff.
His current research interests include mouse genetics of cancer models and pluripotency and differentiation in embryonic/adult stem cell.
- International Collaboration