- Yun Hee KIM, Ph.D.(adjunct professor)
- Faculty Appointment
- Professor, Department of Cancer Biomedical Science, NCC-GCSP Senior Scientist, Molecular Imaging & Therapy Branch, Division of Convergence Technology, Research Institute of National Cancer Center
- Area of Expertise
- Oncology & Cancer Gene Therapy
- Work Experience
- 2006.03-2007.03 Postdoctoral Fellow, POSTECH
2007.04- present National Cancer Center
- Educational Background
- 1994 Kyunghee University; Biology; B.S.
1996 Yonsei University; Biochemistry; M.S.
2006 Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) ; Biotechnology; Ph.D.
- Research Interests (Please place in paragraph form)
- Her current research interests include development of multifunctional cancer theranostics using Aptamer, application of molecular imaging in cancer gene therapy, and investigation of molecular mechanism of pancreatic cancer metastasis.
- International Collaboration