- Moran KI, M.D., Ph.D.(full-time professor)
- Faculty Appointment
- Professor, Department of Cancer Control and Population Health, NCC-GCSP
- Area of Expertise
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology/Global Health
- Work Experience
- Professor, Department of Preventive Medicine, EuljiUniversity (1998-2013)
Dean, Graduate School of Public Health, Eulji University (2005-2008/2011-2013)
Dean , Computer & Information systems, Eulji University (2008-2011)
Director, Medical Library, Eulji University (2005-2008)
Post-doctoral Research fellow, Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA (2002-2004)
- Educational Background
- 2000 Hanyang University; College of Medicine; Seoul, Korea; Ph.D.
1996 Seoul National University; School of Public Health; Seoul, Korea; M.P.H.
1991 Hanyang University; College of Medicine; Seoul, Korea; M.D.
1987 Hanyang University; Seoul, Korea; Premedical Degree
- Research Interests(Please place in paragraph form)
- Dr. Ki’s research interest lies in global health and infectious disease epidemiology, mostly in the population based studies and dealt with several bacteria and viruses. Various epidemiologic studies on group B streptococcus for neonatal sepsis and E.coli for pyelonephritis were done. Regarding viruses, she has done many studies on hepatitis A, B, C, influenza, measles, mumps and rubella; now, she is doing the projects on hepatitis C.
- International Collaboration
- Working with the MAC-EPID Center of University of Michigan, School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (2002-)
A member of IRB of International Vaccine Institute (2009-2012)