이 웹사이트는 국립암센터국제암대학원대학교 공식 웹사이트 입니다.
- Se Na LEE, R.N., H.I.M, Ph. D. (adjunct professor).
- Faculty Appointment
- Associate Professor, Department of cancer control and Population Health(Oncology Nursing) , NCC-GCSP
Head Nurse, Center for Cancer Prevention & Detection, National Cancer Center
- Area of Expertise
- Oncology Nursing / Cellular Therapy & Apheresis Nursing
- Work Experience
- Nurse, Dept. of VIP Care Unit, National Medical Center (Mar.1993-July 2000)
Charge Nurse, Dept. of Laboratory Medicine, Apheresis Room, National Cancer Center (Oct.2000-Jan.2018)
Head Nurse, Dept. of Nursing Administration, Education &Research, National Cancer Center (Feb.2018-Jan.2019)
Deputy Chief, Dept. of Nursing Administration, National Cancer Center (Feb.2019-Jan.2020)
Head Nurse, Center for Cancer Prevention & Detection, National Cancer Center (Feb.2020-present)
- Educational Background
- Ph.D, Nursing Science, Ewha Womens University, Seoul, Korea (2019)
MPH, Health Management, Dongduk Womens University, Seoul, Korea (2000)
B.A, Health Management, Dongduk Womens University, Seoul, Korea (1998)
A.D.N, Nursing Science, Sungshin Womens University (National Medical Center College of Nursing), Seoul, Korea (1993)
- Research Interests
- Dr. Lee has been engaged in the collection and processing of hematopoietic stem cells, a field of transfusion medicine. She is interested in transfusion nursing and blood cell immunotherapy.
Accordingly, the recent trend, the cell collection of immunocytotherapy and the management of patients after treatment, is being studied with interest. She is conducting research on self-care and symptom management in cancer patients.
In addition, an educational programs for the nurses in charge of immunocytotherapy mentioned above and a nursing programs using complementary alternative therapy are under development. Furthermore, education programs for nurses in underdeveloped countries are being devised.
- International Collaboration
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Member, an Society of Oncology Nursing
Member, The Korean Society of Blood Transfusion
- 2019 SCI-E Analysis of factors associated with successful allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell collection in healthy donors
Transfusion and Apheresis Science, online November 24, 2019 (1.412)
2018 기타 Comparison of Life-Sustaining Treatment in Terminal Cancer Patients between a Cancer and Hospice Unit after Do-Not-Resuscitate Order. Asian Oncology Nursing. 18(4):198-205
2018 기타 Clinical Characteristics of Patients with Multiple Myeloma and Analysis of Electronic Nursing Records Using International Classification for Nursing Practice (ICNP, version 1):
Retrospective Study on Patients Treated with Peripheral Blood Stem Cells Collection: Health &Nursing. 30(2):33-44
2017 SCI-E Comparison of Two Apheresis Systems of COBE and Optia for Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Collection: Annals of Laboratory Medicine. 37(4):327~330 (2.174)
2016 기타 Analysis of Granulocyte Transfusions in Patients with Infections and Neutropenia: A Single Center Experience: The Korean Journal of Blood Transfusion. 27:247~256
2016 기타 Effect of Abdominal Skin Massage and Warming Therapy on the Pain and Anxiety in Breast Cancer Patients who Underwent Hormone Injections : Asian Oncology Nursing, 16(4): 226~233 \
2015 기타 Evaluation of Clinical Parameters and Symptoms in Healthy Donors for Granulocyte Collection: The Korean Journal of Blood Transfusion 26:132−141
2014 기타 Clinical Effects and Safety of Therapeutic Leukapheresis in Hyperleukocytosis : The Korean Journal of Blood Transfusion 25:132−140
2013 기타 Assessment of Effects of Phlebotomy in Patients with Polycythemia Vera and Secondary Polycythemia : The Korean Journal of Blood Transfusion 24:265−274