We would like to inform you that the “Information Session for Cancer Graduate Program” will be held online to introduce the NCC-GCSP’s graduate program and to provide admission & departments (Cancer Control Population Health, Cancer AI & Digital Health) information to students preparing for the 2023 fall semester admission or any potential candidate for NCC-GCSP.
Please help us by sharing and spreading the event to those who are interested in attending the graduate program in health sciences.
- Korean session: Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 12:00(KST) ~
- English session: Thursday, March 30, 2023, 12:00(KST) ~
○ Venue: Online (Zoom Meeting link will be emailed to you if you register)
○ Pre-registration (URL or Scan The QR code in the poster!)
- Korean session: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfK6aCQGS9DmoaF33FhdOapqGt_zuMxsHwUjtQtmrq6x4m9XQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- English session: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd77DygCnjDirVLuW4v7Yi-N6NVAh9FQUYu3rgrDtNZHRe3QQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
○ Inquiry: email@example.com / 031-920-2752