- Kang Hyun LEE, M.D., Ph.D.
- Faculty Appointment
- Emeritus Professor, National Cancer Center Graduate School of Cancer Science and Policy
Center for Prostate Cancer, National Cancer Center
- Area of Expertise
- Surgery/Prostate Cancer
- Work Experience
- 6th President, National Cancer Center
2nd President, National Cancer Center Graduate School of Cancer Science and Policy
Director, National Cancer Center Hospital, National Cancer Center
Head, Center for Prostate Cancer, National Cancer Center
Head, Division of Translational and Clinical Research II, National Cancer Center
Inviting Professor, Seoul National University College of Medicine
Head, Department of Urology, Korea Cancer Center Hospital
- Educational Background
- Seoul National University College of Medicine, M.D.
Seoul National University Graduate School of Medicine, M.S.
Seoul National University Graduate School of Medicine, Ph.D.
- Research Interests (Please place in paragraph form)
- Prostate cancer transcriptomics, SNP, CTC and biomarkers
Treatment of Prostate cancer with novel agents, combined treatment modalities and robotic prostatectomy
Policy research and development for cancer prevention and supportive oncology
- International Collaboration
- Member of American Urological Association
Member of Union for International Cancer Control(UICC)
Reviewers of European Urology, International Journal of Urology etc